Fall 2019 — EAU CLUB is seeking an eager + organized Production Intern to join our team in NYC. An entrepreneurial spirit and detail-oriented mindset are key factors for this position.
As a small team, you will gain access into every angle of how a fashion company is run. You will have the chance to learn from our founder, partners, & production facilities. You will gain knowledge into both the creative and business aspects of the brand.
Start date flexible, with internship expected to run through Holiday 2019 (opportunity to extend).
- Assist team & founder with daily tasks
- Research seasonal trends, color, and inspiration
- Research production and manufacturing partners
- Keep line-sheets and stock-lists updated
- Work closely with team to mange production timeline
- Manage coordination and sourcing of materials
- Communicate with factories and vendors
- Coordinate samples & deliveries
- Assist with backend management of ecommerce website
- Self starter, entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible schedule; availability on evenings may be needed (meals provided)
- Eye for elevated design, attention to detail
- Interest in ecommerce (Shopify & Excel experience a plus)
- Passionate about design; knowledgeable in Photoshop
- Curious mindset; loves to learn, obsessed with trends
Stipend + most meals provided.
Kindly inquire with a cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line INTERNSHIP